Thursday, January 8, 2009

My December Holidays



I stay in Singapore during my December holidays. I went to quite many places such as going to Pariss in Marina Square ( Is not Paris) to celebrate my mother's birthday, swimming at Yio Chu Kang Swimming Complex, watching the movie, Bolt , at AMK Hub and more. My Favourite Activity was, going to my relatives' house to celebrate 'Christmas'.
On Christmas day, my family and I went to my relatives' house to celebrate Christmas'. When we reach there , the time was about 4.30 p.m. Me and my Brother started playing cards and board games with our cousins . While we were eating our dinner, we also watched television after playing the games . Then at almost 8,p.m we started to play Nintendo Wii. We played many games and we also challenge each other.
Time passes very fast, its almost 10.15 p.m. Before we went home, the owner of the house gave my family and I more things to eat for the 'last round' and gave me a soft toy puppy which is very cute and also gave my brother a tin of Twister for our christmas Present.

Image Source : http://www.webdesignerwall.com/general/free-christmas-icons-for-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment