Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chinese New Year

During Chinese New Year I always stay at home because my aunties and uncles will come to my house as i stay with my grandmother. Last year my red packets' money were about $200++, i wish i will have more red packets and more money. On that day, my house will be full of people. Last year, there were more than 40 people in my house as my grandmother already has great grandchildren ! My mother will cook lots of food to let them eat, they will eat their lunch and dinner at my house. They will play one last round of mahjong as this festival is only once a year.
On the second day, i will go to my grandmother's house (mother's side) , again, she will also give me a red packet. Sometimes on the third or fourth day of Chinese New Year, some of my relatives that did not come on the first day will come to my house and i will get more red packets. After that, i will not get any red packets anymore and i will count the money i have and i will put it in my bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment