Wednesday, July 15, 2009

N.E. Show

N.E Show (NDP 09 rehearse ) is on 11th July 2009 , (Saturday) . This years theme is : Come Together . Reaching Out. Reaching Up and the song is : What do you see which is sang by Electro. I went to school aroung 1.00 p.m. It starts around 6.00 p.m and we reached school at around 10 . 00 p.m at night .

I enjoyed very much and we were very happy although we were drenched on that day. There were many people there and most of them are students. t starts with a drum performance and so on. In the fun pack , we have many food , drinks and things , there were also a drum and a heart for us to play. Before the drum performance, there were drizzling and when the rain stops, there was a rainbow. There were also performance on the sea and in the sky. We also said the pledge, sang the national anthem and the Singapore flag flew past.

We ate Mcdonalds for dinner and there were also biscuits , drinks and crackers in the fun pack. Before the show ends, there were many big ball rolling towards us and we need to beat the ball. Although I do not have a chance, I am very happy. When we are singing some of the National Day theme songs, it started drizzling again. I thought it will be fine as it is only drizzling. However, the rain gets heavier and heavier. I put on my poncho and the show continue and some of my friends did not put on the poncho. It was raining but the fireworks still went on and the fireworks was my favourite part of the show.

When the show ends, we went to a place and waited for our bus. Luckily that my mobile and camera was not spoiled and my two bags and me was drenched too. I was very wet and I reached home at around 11.00pm. Although I was very tired, I was very happy .

No comments:

Post a Comment