Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March Holidays

My March Holidays is boring , I almost read , played computers games , watched television , played with my brother everyday. At least, sometimes we went out for outings and more.
On Wednesday Morning about 8.00a.m.++, we went to East Coast and played, my brother and I were playing together while my parents were reading newpaper. During these days, I slept very late as I was watching television,but of course, my mum will tell me to sleep earlier. After watching television, sometimes I will just sleep but sometimes i will play my handphone.
I also need to go back to school on Monday and Tuesday for about 5 hours. Time flies and that 5 hours passed very quicky and now its time to go back to school.
Anyway, my holidays are quite boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment